- Why is it important to forecasting at large scales using dynamic models?
- Why is this hard?
- What new tools/data have the potential to make this possible?
- Qualitatively, what is the spatial component of the model doing?
- What are the four sets of simluations (computation experiments) performed in
- How does the model perform at predicting observed patterns?
- What changes does the model predict in the future?
- What are the sources of uncertainty shown in Figure 6 and how might they be
- How do the results of this study differ from species-distribution modeling
based approaches and what does this tell us?
- Does the model using spatially explicit environmental factors and how might
this influence the outcomes?
- How do the methods & predicted results differ from Homer et al. 2015 and what
does this tell us about ecological forecasting?